How It Works
The purpose is to notify and get the consent of users before collecting and processing their information.
- What user data is being collected?
- How and for what purpose the data so collected is being used?
- How is the data being processed?
- Is the data being shared with a third party?
- What reasonable security practices are being adopted to protect the sensitive personal information?
- How can the users get their user data removed?
- Appointment of grievance officer
- Governing law and dispute resolution
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Information Technology Act, 2002
- Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules 2021
- Article 21 of the Consitution of India
- Senior Expert Lawyers: We will get your document drafted/reviewed by Senior Expert Lawyer skilled in IT and data privacy laws. You can track the progress of your document on our platform at all times.
- 4.5 Customer Score: Clients are delighted with our service! They have consistently rated us high because of our focus on delivering quality output and providing regular updates.
- Responsible Delivery: Our team of experienced business advisors are just a phone call away. Our team will ensure that your interaction with the expert lawyer is smooth and seamless and the document draft is delivered to you within the committed timeline.
Our standard deliverables for every document drafting includes:
- 60 Minutes of Talk-Time with the Lawyer for drafting/reviewing the Agreement
- First draft of the documents will be delivered to you within a maximum of 2 working days
- Post-delivery of the first draft – Iterations in the master Document to incorporate your suggestions/changes
₹2999₹ 5999 (50% Off) ₹3000 Save
Frequently Asked Question
Is it mandatory to appoint a grievance officer?
Yes, as per IT Act, 2000, it is mandatory to appoint a grievance officer who will handle all the complains of the users in a timely manner.
It is generally placed at the bottom or the website.
What is sensitive personal data?
The Sensitive Personal Data in India constitutes the following categories of the data: passwords, financial data, health data, official identifier, sex life, sexual orientation, biometric data, genetic data, transgender status, intersex status, caste or tribe, religious belief, political affiliation or any other category of data specified by the concerned authority.
What our users have to say
I was planning to buy a plot in Nagpur. Before buying the land, I wanted to get all the documents verified and ensure it is free of fraud and forgery. LegalKart undertook every step carefully and their team was very responsive. I am impressed by their professionalism and would highly recommend their service.
Kishore Kamble, Pune
I had purchased a flat in Bangalore. The builder had delayed possession from the committed date. I was paying a high EMI and rent which increased my monthly cash outflow and this left me with no money at the end of the month. I was very stressed and didn’t know what to do. I came across LegalKart and their Property Expert Lawyer advised me to send a legal notice to the Builder and also appeal to the RERA for the delayed possession. I got compensation from the builder for the delay and finally also got possession of my flat.
B. Sivakumar, Bangalore
₹2999₹ 5999 (50% Off) ₹3000 Save