How It Works
Choose your required Product & Pay
Choose any product or combine two to get more discount
Fill your details on success page & upload the documents (as necessary)
Receive updates on SMS & what's app
Receive update messages on whats app & sms on your requested product progress
Delivery of your product
Be it consultation, drafting or registration.Get the delivery in promised time
Power of Attorney Drafting Services By Expert Lawyer in Bheemunipatnam
Get your POA ( Power of Attorney ready in few minutes. Share your details on our readymade template and LegalKart's Sr. expert lawyer from Bheemunipatnam; will get in touch with you to finalize all the requirements and once finalization is done. You will get the document delivery.
Deliverables with POA Document in Bheemunipatnam
a) POA consultation with senior expert property Lawyer from Bheemunipatnam
b) Detailed drafting of the POA document
c) Consultation with expert property lawyer to finalize the document.
d) Up to two iterations to accommodate your suggestions in the document before finalization.
e) For registration, expert Lawyer will be physically present to help you complete the registration formalities in the court.
What is Power of Attorney?
Power of Attorney (POA) is a legal document through which one delegate certain execution powers to another person. The person who delegates such powers is known as the principal, grantor or donor, and the person to whom such powers are delegated, is known as POA holder, agent, donee or attorney. The POA lists out the powers that a person delegates to a POA holder and for which he/she authorized the POA holder to act on his/her behalf.
The POA holder can be a friend, family member or an acquaintance, since when the principal is unable to perform some act himself, he would trust a close person to do it.
Contents of Power of Attorney
A well drafted POA shall contain the following:-
- Details of the person who makes the POA, i.e. the Principal.
- Details of the person to whom the power is granted, i.e. the Attorney.
- The reason for granting the POA
- The date and place of making the POA and effective date
- The date of termination of the POA (if it is limited by time). However, if no time is specified mention whether the POA is durable or non-durable
Laws governing the Power of Attorney in India
The different laws which govern various aspects of Power of Attorney (POA) in India are as follows:
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Stamp Duty Act (State specific)
- Registration Act, 1908
- Senior Expert Lawyers: We will get your document drafted/reviewed by Senior Expert lawyers. You can track the progress of your document on our platform at all times.
- 4.5 Customer Score: Clients are delighted with our service! They have consistently rated us high because of our focus on delivering quality output and providing regular updates.
- Responsible Delivery: Our team of experienced business advisors are just a phone call away. Our team will ensure that your interaction with the expert lawyer is smooth and seamless and the document draft is delivered to you within the committed timeline.
Power of Attorney
₹5999₹ 15999 (59% Off) ₹9000 Save
₹9999₹15999 ₹6000 Save
Frequently Asked Question
What are some of the common uses of POA?
POAs can be executed for a variety of purposes, here are examples of some of the most common purposes it is executed:-
- When an NRI purchases or has a property in India, but is unable to visit India on a frequent basis, he executes a POA in favor of someone else to deal with such property.
- When an elder member of the family becomes incapacitated due to old age ailments, he/she executes General Power of Attorney (GPA) in favor of their children or other close family members to deal with their assets.
- In case of companies, which are facing litigation in different parts of the country, it executes Special Power of Attorney (SPA) in favor of its employees working in such cities where it faces litigation.
Difference between General Power of Attorney and Special Power of Attorney?
- A general power of attorney (GPA) gives broad authorizations to the agent. The agent may be able to make all of the medical decisions, legal choices, or financial or business decisions.
- However, a special power of attorney narrows what choices the agent can make. For example, SPA executed for filing court cases.
- The main difference between the two, is that in GPA, broad powers are given to the holder, however, in SPA, specific and narrow powers are granted.
How to make Power of Attorney legally enforceable?
- Drafting:- Draft a POA by stating the necessary particulars and authorizations.
- Sign:- The POA must be signed by the principal.
- Stamping:- The POA must be stamped according to the relevant stamp duty act.
Is it mandatory to stamp POA?
Under section 48 of schedule 1 of the ‘Indian Stamp Act 1899’, the power of attorney is chargeable. And it is mandatory to pay stamp duty by the principal/grantor in the jurisdictional registrar’s office.
Stamp duty charges vary from one state to another.
Can I sell my immovable property through GPA?
Buying a property through General Power of Attorney is a commonly followed route of transacting in Indian real estate. However, as per an order issued by the Supreme Court of India in 2011, transferring a property through GPA is invalid.
Can PoA be cancelled or revoked?
Yes, it can be revoked by the “Revocation of Power of Attorney”
After executing POA, does my rights cease to exist?
No. You can manage your own rights even after you appoint a POA holder. This arrangement does not transfer powers unilaterally to the agent. It only shares such powers.
What will happen if my POA holder dies?
All powers granted to the Attorney are naturally revoked by law. The POA holder will not be able to act on behalf of the grantor. Additionally, if there was a will in place, it will come into effect.
What will happen if my POA grantor dies?
In such cases, the POA becomes revoked
What will happen if my POA holder becomes of unsound mind?
In such cases as well, the POA becomes revoked.
Can companies or corporations execute POA?
Yes. In fact, the companies usually execute POAs to their agents. For example, in case of companies, which are facing litigation in different parts of the country, it executes Special Power of Attorney (SPA) in favor of its employees working in such cities where it faces litigation.
In case of companies, POA is granted by its authorized representative.
What our users have to say
100% Worth Engaging Legalkart for Property document verification, Top quality lawyers engaged.
I was planning to buy DC (Survey 66/1 Chikkanagamangala) converted plot from a reputed builder (Reliaable Developer). Initially I engaged lawyey from market who does bank loan document processing. Was very disappointed which the professionalism and he left in the middle after collecting the fee...his legal report was not up to mark.
Later I engaged Legalkart , Legalkart connected me to a Expert Advocate.......He guided, articulated me with all possible way things will go wrong in buying this property....very crisp and clear. Legal report very detailed. What all document he has verified.
Based on the finding I avoided buying the property and loosing 80 Lakh on that property.
Thank you very much to LegalKart's team and Excellent coordination from LegalKart's team (for collecting the document in less than 2 hrs and connecting with Lawyer asap). My Gratitude.
I was planning to buy a plot in Nagpur. Before buying the land, I wanted to get all the documents verified and ensure it is free of fraud and forgery. LegalKart undertook every step carefully and their team was very responsive. I am impressed by their professionalism and would highly recommend their service.
Kishore Kamble, Pune
I had purchased a flat in Bangalore. The builder had delayed possession from the committed date. I was paying a high EMI and rent which increased my monthly cash outflow and this left me with no money at the end of the month. I was very stressed and didn’t know what to do. I came across LegalKart and their Property Expert Lawyer advised me to send a legal notice to the Builder and also appeal to the RERA for the delayed possession. I got compensation from the builder for the delay and finally also got possession of my flat.
B. Sivakumar, Bangalore
Power of Attorney
₹5999₹ 15999 (59% Off) ₹9000 Save
₹9999₹15999 ₹6000 Save